- All shows are 16+ unless otherwise noted. Must present valid ID.
- Valid ID is either a current, government issued ID (e.g. driver's license, passport, military ID) OR a copy of your birth certificate, driver's permit, combined with a photo ID (e.g. school ID, gym membership).
- Camera policies are different for every concert. It is best to contact the theatre on the day of the show to find out what the camera policy will be for that night.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed into the theatres.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed into the venue.
- Ogden Theatre uses walk-through metal detectors for all events. Guests should allow extra time for entry in the venue.
- To speed the security screening process please remove keys, cell phones, cameras and any other large metal objects from your pockets. (Coins and wallets can be left in pockets.)
- Large backpacks, suitcases, beach bags and equipment bags are prohibited.
- Alternative accommodations for screening will be provided to those who need it
- Guests who refuse screening will be denied entry
- Box office and will call open 1 hour before doors.
- Tickets are available for purchase at our box office event nights and every Saturday from 10a-2p. Click here for more details.
- Minors over the age of 10 can attend age-restricted shows when accompanied by parent or guardian.
- For ADA seating please arrive just before doors are open so we can assure you get seated and set-up comfortably.
- Venue is general admission with the floor as standing room only. The balcony has a limited number of barstools as well as area to stand. There is no reserved seating.
- The Ogden Theatre is unable to verify or guarantee the authenticity of tickets that were not purchased directly through an authorized sales channel (i.e. The Ogden Theatre box office, AXS.com). For this reason, we do not recommend purchasing tickets from third-party resellers. If a ticket is purchased through a third-party reseller, the Ogden Theatre is not responsible for any fraudulent activity and will not honor invalid tickets.