- All shows are 16+ unless otherwise noted. Must present valid ID.
- Valid ID is either a current, government issued ID (e.g. driverís license, passport, military ID) OR a copy of your birth certificate, driverís permit, combined with a photo ID (e.g. school ID, gym membership).
- Camera policies are different for every concert. It is best to contact the theatre on the day of the show to find out what the camera policy will be for that night.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed into the theatres.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed into the venue.
- For the safety of our guests, all patrons may be searched upon entry to the Ogden Theatre.
- Box office and will call open 1 hour before doors.
- Ticket are available for purchase at our box office show nights and every Saturday from 10a-2p. Click here for more details.
- Minors over the age of 10 can attend age-restricted shows when accompanied by parent or guardian.
- For ADA seating please arrive just before doors are open so we can assure you get seated and set-up comfortably.
- Venue is general admission with the floor as standing room only. The balcony has a limited number of barstools as well as area to stand. There is no reserved seating.
- The Ogden Theatre is unable to verify or guarantee the authenticity of tickets that were not purchased directly through an authorized sales channel (i.e. The Ogden Theatre box office, Ticketmaster charge-by-phone, ticketmaster.com or a Ticketmaster Ticket Center). For this reason, we do not recommend purchasing tickets from third-party resellers. If a ticket is purchased through a third-party reseller, the Ogden Theatre is not responsible for any fraudulent activity and will not honor invalid tickets.